Friday, October 3, 2008

The Knittery's September Surprize

I WON!! ME!!!?? Normally I can't win an arguement... but it's official, I'm September 2008's winner of a skein of yarn from Daphne's theknittery.com. Daphne is due to have her baby any minute, but she assured me yesterday that she's still with us. I do wish her all the best for her and bub and that she enjoys her 2 weeks off work. (it's a toss up as to who will have the most joy in the next 2 weeks, Daphne and her bub or me and my prize skein!)

I took so long to choose something I'd like - so easy to have one of everything. I've chosen some 2ply silk merino "Autumn" colourway, to make a shawl. I will even take it's picture when it arrives. I love the chubby, it's my fav, unique and gorgeous colours, but I do have the Denim to reknit, I'm still committed to reducing my stash. I'll finish off my Police Blues rug, then onto the Daphne's September Surprise.

No comments: