Friday, August 3, 2012

Ravellenics 2012 aka The Knitting Olympics

Ravellenics 2012 are the renamed Ravelympics. Whatever they are called, it's the knitting Olympics while the real ones are on the tele. And... there are more people knitting in the Ravellenics than there are competing in the London Olympics.

plain socks are done:

Nice and easy Passap socks.
Wildhoney's shawl for me is done, with a wonderful shot of the equestrian event through it. A lovely surprise when I uploaded it, it didn't show on the preview! I think this is Zara, if not it the person next after her.
My very own Kate Shawl
the Beaded scarf:

Baby jacket



Spring Forward Passap socks


Then Still working on:
I'll do the knit weave next week. But I'm done.




















wrong spelling - waiting on new one
Jane made us one with the right spelling


No comments: